If you’re here, it means you have a desire to support Good News Shared. Thank you!
We exist only because of reader support and your support goes a long way. Good News Shared is free and will always be free. If you leave this page without supporting the site that’s totally OK, we appreciate the thought. If you’d like to help us keep doing what we do, there are five great ways:
- Spread the word. A free way to help us in a massive way is to simply tell your friends about the site and share our articles on social media.
- Subscribe. Signing up to our email list (via the form below) means you won’t have to remember to come back to the site again and again or guess exactly when a new article will be posted. We know how overloaded everyone’s inbox is, so we treat our email list like gold, sending an email only once a fortnight with a recap of some of our most recent stories. You can subscribe via the sign up box at the bottom of this page.
- Pledge. Just $1 a month (about 70 pence) would help us make Good News Shared sustainable. CLICK HERE to find out about our costs and make a pledge.
- Advertise. Get your brand in front of our readers and podcast listeners. Get in touch with us for more information.
- Use Tsohost. Starting your own blog or website? We have used Tsohost for our hosting since day one and we absolutely recommend them. I’m not the most techy person and so I have needed their support once in a while and they have been brilliant. USE THIS LINK to sign up to get their hosting package and we will get a few months hosting (one of our most important regular costs) free – you will not pay any extra for using our link.
Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate it.