Chiara Vivaldi, a speech and language therapy student, tells us about her time volunteering for the Brandon Trust. Before returning to full time education, Chiara worked primarily in the third sector for historical, scientific, and health related charities. Her voluntary experience ranges from theatre ushering to buddying schemes, matching her interests in science, art and communication.
Listen to the interview here:
In the interview Chiara tells us about:
– The work Brandon Trust do
– Why she started volunteering for the charity
– How she has developed a love for public transport in London, thanks to her buddy
– Her favourite moments with her buddy
– Challenges she has experienced in her volunteering role and how she has overcome them[magicactionbox]