Barbara Heyes, a volunteer for Global Care, shares some incredible stories from her time in Uganda in episode 33 of the Good News Shared podcast. Listen to the interview below:
In this interview you will hear about:
- What Global Care do and who they help
- How Barbara went from sponsoring a child to actively volunteering with the charity
- The impact a donated play parachute is having on children in Uganda
- Some of the challenges Barbara has experienced whilst volunteering and how she has overcome them
- Some good news from Global Care
… And much much more!