In episode 34 of the Good News Shared podcast we speak with Olivia Patt, a volunteer for Kidasha, a small NGO working with children in Nepal. Listen to the interview below:
In the interview you will hear about:
- Why Olivia was interested in volunteering for Kidasha, rather than the newer charities working in Nepal
- How volunteering helped Olivia secure a job in the ‘third sector’
- The time a group of boys in Nepal taught Olivia how to fish
- Some of the challenges Olivia faced when volunteering in Nepal
- The support Kidasha provided to young people after the earthquake in Nepal in April 2015
- How Kidasha will be marking the one year anniversary of the 2015 earthquake in Nepal
… And much more!
Find out more about Kidasha by visiting their website.