Kofi Dwinfour, a volunteer for a new charity called Skin Deep Behind the Mask, tells us about the work they do and why he got involved in episode 41 of the Good News Shared podcast. Listen to the interview below:
Click here to listen to the interview in iTunes
Skin Deep Behind the Mask is the only UK charity that supports people with all types of skin disease and conditions.
In the interview you will hear about:
- Skin Deep Behind the Mask’s five year plan
- The problems children with skin conditions face and how the charity is planning to support them
- The number of people in England and Wales who suffer from skin conditions
- Why a charity supporting people with any type of skin condition is needed
- Some good news from Skin Deep Behind the Mask
… And much more!
Share this article