A fun game by the Directory of Social Change has been created to help people see the impact charities are having on everyday life.
The game is a real eye-opener and is really simple to play. There are tens of thousands charities at work in the picture below. How many can you spot?
Here’s how you play:
- Download and print the picture (A3 is better if you can) or display on a big screen.
- Look at everything going on in the town – what in there could be the work of a charity?
- When you spot the work of a charity, write their name on a piece of paper and put it on the picture.
- When you think you’ve named them all, count them up, take a picture and tweet @DSC_Charity with the hashtag #EverybodyBenefits.
Hint: charity can be seen and unseen!
What will I need?
- An open mind
- A printer, or a big screen
- small pieces of paper and a pen (post-its work well)
- A smart phone to send your results! (or a camera and a computer if you’re not that advanced!)
Click here to find out more about the game over on the Directory for Social Change website.